It is our mission to provide you with the safest environment possible and as such we have worked tirelessly to implement all the safety protocols recommended by The College of Dental Surgeons of BC, Worksafe BC, and Center for Disease Control. COVID-related FAQs & information for patients is available below.
Roberts Dental complies with all professional and covid-related guildlines. Some of these measures include:
- patient pre-screening, infection control, and effective use of PPE in addition to standard precautions.
- fewer patients at one time
- thorough Covid-19 screening measures for both patients and our team, including temperature tests with a touchless thermometer
- hand hygiene protocol-additional PPE for our team
- special mouth rinses before your treatment
- plexi-glass barriers in the reception area -cleaning and disinfecting environment after each patient (as always!)
- there are new protocols for how to enter the clinic as well. When you arrive at the clinic, please read the important information posted on the entrance door BEFORE ENTERING.
- If you are driving to the clinic, please call us once you arrive but remain in your vehicle. Have your phone with you so we may call you into the building when everything is ready for you. DO NOT enter the clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sneezing / runny nose, difficulty breathing), have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive or is suspected Covid-19 positive, have travelled outside of Canada recently or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
We are committed to your wellbeing and thank you for your continued support. We consider each of you to be a part of our dental family, so take care of yourselves and each other. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our safety measures, please give us a call at the office 604-943-3343. You can access a copy of our COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
Links to information about COVID-19:
- College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia: Questions and Responses to COVID-19
- BC Center for Disease Control: Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Community-Based Allied Health Care Providers in Clinic Setting
- Government of Canada: Links to COVID-19 (coronavirus) information for Canadians